DSRP – Data Science Readiness Program
Companies seem to dislike the term ‘turnaround consulting’ because it represents failure. The truth is that turnaround consulting represents success at realizing the company is going in the wrong direction. The only time the company fails is when it is not possible to do a turnaround anymore. We help companies pivot into more profitable directions where they can expand and grow. It is inevitable that companies will end up making a few mistakes; we help them correct these mistakes.
We help companies turnaround their non-profitable ventures into something that benefits them. Our specialty lies in understanding what makes a company special and what makes it tick.
Consulting WP – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Safety net & build wealth
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
Research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News Research
- VoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Article and News Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Article and News Research
- Pronounce – Market Analysis report “Slices”